Bria

Bria

Sunday, January 23, 2011

8 months!

We made it to 8 months! I took some pictures, but I don't think they'll turn out. I've been working on loose leash walking and sit-stay. The walking on a leash in general is pretty much a mess, but it just takes some practice.

Bria has already been doing a Sit-Stay at the door. I didn't like her rushing out, so I made her sit and wait. Took me till I started to teach a Stay that she already knew it basically. I also noticed I already use a release word after I make her sit. She also does a Sit-Stay before she gets to eat. I started doing a long-distance Sit-Stay for her food...that will need more practice.

Finally, I found out Bria can catch a tennis ball in midair! She does very well as long as I throw it well. She can even do it at about 10 ft! What's next? Frisbees? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!