Bria

Bria

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bath Time

Happy October 1st! It was in the 80s here today, so despite being fall and October, everyone got baths! So Bria got her first bath. Not idea how she'd do sticking her in a tub since we did the washing outside because I had soapy water left over from the horses. She was none too fond of the sprayer, even though I had it on light mist. I almost thought she was going to bite me for a little bit there. Tried to bite at the sprayer anyway. Poor thing ended up huddling on my lap. The only way I got her to sit still and allow herself to be sprayed down was by holding her on my lap. Needless to say, I got soaked. Thanks dog.

But she got all sudsy. Didn't do a big job of it, just washed her back and sides mostly. The idea was to just ger her introduced to the idea. And I think I did. We'll see what we can do differently about the sprayer next time.

Also, Little Miss just likes to roam so much! Several times this afternoon, she just wandered off. *sigh* I'm not sure if wandering onto the neighbor's property is any better than wandering across the road. Dumb dog. She also found some dead little critter to chomp on today. I grazed the horses after their baths so they had a chance to dry off, and I saw Bree carrying around something. Couldn't tell what it was a first, but then I saw little hind feet and a tail. EW!! I had no way to catch her to get it back, though. I saw her dig a hole for it, then go back a couple minutes later to dig it up again. Then this evening, when I went to put her in her kennel for the night, she just went right in and went into her doghouse. I've never seen her do that before, so I watched her more closely. Sure enough, she was stashing what was left of that dead thing in her house! Ew Ew EW! Made her come out, and I think she dropped it before she went back in for supper. Oh well. What can you really do.


Soggy Doggy

Sudsy Doggie!

Clean Doggie!




She has such a goofy little look on her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!