Bria

Bria

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Roll Over

I mentioned the Little Miss learned Roll Over in about 30 seconds the other morning? Well, she's now definitely figured out what I want! This evening she was rolling over on her own albeit excited and silly! I'm so proud of her. I think I need to work on training when she's a little less hyper. Silly girl.

In other news, Bree is 90% dependable on the whistled recall. I'm very happy with it. She comes a-runnin'! I am also noticing just how much she enjoys working and playing with me. It makes me very happy to be her person.

Bria has also learned to Stay in a way. She will come up on the porch with me and Stay at the door until I come back from inside. She gets big praise for that and usually a treat. I'm quite pleased.

There was a little bit of an accident today. I have a little gate down by the horse paddock. It has a spring on it, so it closes on its own. I went through it today and wasn't paying attention. A second later, poor little Bria is screaming like she's been attacked. Well, she was. By the gate. Poor dog. I felt so bad. But she seems to have forgiven me.

On a different note, she is growing! Her second puppy collar is just a tiny bit too big. When she outgrows her first collar, she'll be big enough for the next. Then when she's a bit closer to adult size, I can get her a raspberry-colored collar to match her leash. I'm excited for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!