Bria

Bria

Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF Once Again

Bria is growing like a weed. She's getting new teeth, and she is really starting to get heavier. Much to my embarrassment, she has no idea what "off" means around strangers. Oh well. Still working on it. She's been a good pup, though. Hasn't really been biting, even if she jumps up and around.

Did a bunch of hay yesterday, and the poor pup had to stay home! She wasn't pleased with me. She wanted to ride in the truck, too! And once again, she managed to jump up onto a bale stacked two high. I am impressed! Bree was also jumping up and down following my dad trying to get the hay bales moved and placed on my stack. While she was sort of in the way, she at least didn't get stepped on or make any of us trip.

Little Miss got zapped by the electric fence yesterday morning. She yelped and went running over to smack dab in the middle of the horse pen and just stared at me. I couldn't help myself. I had to laugh at her little confused expression. Then I felt bad for laughing. I swear she looked like I hurt her feelings! Then last night, it was dark, and I was going over to shut the lights down in the barn, and I managed to let the self-closing gate fly back in her face. Poor dog. I didn't realize she was behind me or following me. She wouldn't come to me through the gate after that. I felt really bad. She wasn't hurt, though, so all is well. And she seemed to forgive me...at least she came to her pen for supper.

I suppose that's it for now. May add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!