Bria

Bria

Monday, August 23, 2010

Go Fetch!

Bria is officially, by date, 3 months old. In fact, I believe she is 13 weeks and 1 day old, but who is counting.

But as the title of this post suggests, Bria has learned to fetch! Yesterday, actually, she brought the ball back, and I was able to reward her for it. Since the, she gladly brings it back. I need to teach her to bring it a little closer, though. She was doing well with bringing it to my feet, then decided a few feet away would be okay. Oh well.

I've been able to spend time playing with her in the evenings, and she seems to really be enjoying that. It's cool enough for horse play.

I was sitting outside in back of the house playing with her, and she heard a noise on the southern border of the property. She got up, gruffed, and looked that direction. I got up and went to look. Little Miss took this as leave to go chase a scent she found, which took her to the road and across. Thankfully there are very few cars around. Just scares me that she does that. I am hoping I can figure out a way to discourage it. Or at least improve her recall. She is going to give me a heart attack one day.

I must add that Bree really likes her tail. She bites it and grabs it and chases it! Just now, she got it in her mouth and was spinning circles. I think the silly thing made herself dizzy. What a laugh I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!