Bria

Bria

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

My dog is going to be spoiled rotten soon. Since she is chewing like crazy, I went to get her some rawhide twists. Did you know some have artificial chicken flavor and coloring? EW!

In any case, I picked up some rawhide twists. And a 94¢ rope bone (it's purple! and perfect for playing tug...she loves it).

I went to find my grandmother, and I ran into her while she was looking at dish soaps. She didn't find the one she wanted, so I suggested Ajax, which I have used before. Well, there was a guy crouched down about to grab some soap. He looked up and said that he worked at a butcher shop and they use Ajax. Cuts grease really well. My ears perked up at that. I've been meaning to find a butcher shop to get some bones for the pup. I pipe up and ask. Yep, they give away dog bones. No payment, just "bring an ice cream bar some time". He also mentioned they had some coming out of the smoker tonight. So I ended up running over to their place this evening to pick up a sack of smoked dog bones! She's having a nice bone for supper.

Bria is a spoiled rotten puppy. She got a new toy, some things to chew, smoked beef bones, and Mom even brought her some dog biscuits. Lucky duck!

On a note about the biting. I came home from church and went to see her while I was still in nice clothes. She was all jumpy and bitey, so I just got up a left. Didn't want to have my dress bit or get dirt all over myself. Came out a while later, and she wasn't biting at all! She still does some and did with Mom when she played with the dog, but overall, it seems like it may be out the door already. Makes me happy.

Little Miss is such a good pup. She's so smart and sweet. I just love her. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!