Bria

Bria

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Joy of Puppies

Little Miss (as I have started randomly calling her) did the sweetest thing this morning. I was a bit late getting out to feed the animals this morning, and she was, of course, sooo excited to be out and see me. Well, I played with her for a few minutes.

She went bouncy bouncy plop...right into my lap. She did some wiggling and some nipping (man, I am tired of saying "ow"), and then settled down. Didn't squirm, just laid there on her back in my lap and let me cuddle her. I thought it was very sweet. She's never offered to do anything like that before and frankly just wiggles to get away when I tried to do it before. I hope she does it again. I liked it.

Bree went out to play in the mud of the horse paddock today. She got quite dirty! Didn't get very good pictures, but I'll post a few.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!