Bria

Bria

Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF (didn't I just say that?)

No pictures up yet, sorry. Check back tomorrow.

Bria had a lot of time out and about on the farm today. Through paddock cleaning and rock picking and my DIY project. I can definitely tell physical exercise is not enough because she is still a crazy little pup when I feed her supper and put her in her pen. Need to play with her more tomorrow.

Speaking of supper, Little Miss doesn't seem interested in her food anymore. At breakfast, I let her out to do her business, feed the horses real quick, then go to put her food down. I generally sit with her, pet her, stick my hand in her bowl, and such so she doesn't get protective over her food, but for the past couple days, I've noticed it takes a lot of urging for her to eat. Now I suppose this could be good in some ways. She usually eats quick, but does not inhale her food. But for the most part, I'm a little worried she hasn't wanted to eat her dry food. I was looking at her today, and she looks like skin and bones. This evening, I got out the canned puppy food I bought for her when she came home in case she didn't like the dry food yet, and she gobbled that right up. I think she was hungry! Silly dog didn't eat all day. So I guess for now, I'll feed wet food and dry food and see how she does. Also need to look into actual dog houses now that it's getting cooler at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!